Fairfax VOTER Newsletters
September 2016 to June 2018
Current Fairfax VOTERs (September 2017 to June 2018)
Last Year's Fairfax VOTERs (September 2016 to 2017)
- Our June Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features "Unit's Choice."
- Our May Fairfax VOTER Newsletter focuses on Dillon's Rule in 2017 - How Much Does it Matter?
- Our April Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features the Annual Meeting, which will Engage, Satisfy and Enlighten
- Our March Fairfax VOTER focuses on the OPIOID EPIDEMIC: The United States, Virginia and Fairfax County
- Our February Fairfax VOTER Newsletter contains Part II of the Fracking in Virginia Study.
- Our January 2017 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features the League study of Fracking in Virginia.
- Our December 2016 Program Planning Article is LWVNCA Program Planning for 2017-19: It's time to think about what you would like the Leagues of Women Voters of Virginia (LWV-VA) and the National Capital Area (LWVNCA) to pursue in their 2017-19 biennium.
- LWV-VA Program Planning for 2017-19
- November 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features our General Meeting on November 20th and articles about voting, the environment, and our "Under the Gun" and Meals Tax forums.
- October 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter (Program Topic: Electing a President)
- September 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter (Program Topic: The League is Changing: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going & LWVFA's Role.)