2016 - 2017 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2016 - June 2017)
- Our June Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features "Unit's Choice."
- Our May Fairfax VOTER Newsletter focuses on Dillon's Rule in 2017 - How Much Does it Matter?
- Our April Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features the Annual Meeting, which will Engage, Satisfy and Enlighten
- Our March Fairfax VOTER focuses on the OPIOID EPIDEMIC: The United States, Virginia and Fairfax County
- Our February Fairfax VOTER Newsletter contains Part II of the Fracking in Virginia Study
- Our January 2017 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features the League study of Fracking in Virginia
- Our December 2016 Program Planning Article is LWVNCA Program Planning for 2017-19: It's time to think about what you would like the Leagues of Women Voters of Virginia (LWV-VA) and the National Capital Area (LWVNCA) to pursue in their 2017-19 biennium.
- LWV-VA Program Planning for 2017-19
- Our November 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter features our General Meeting on November 20th and articles about voting, the environment, and our "Under the Gun" and Meals Tax forums.
- Our October 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter (Program Topic: Electing a President)
- Our September 2016 Fairfax VOTER Newsletter (Program Topic: The League is Changing: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going & LWVFA's Role.)
2015 - 2016 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2015 - June 2016)
June Fairfax VOTER Newsletter (Program: How Can State Laws Differ From Federal Laws?)
May Fairfax VOTER (Program: Mental Health + Overview of the Community Services Board and Diversion First Program)
April 2016 Fairfax VOTER.(Program: "Annual Meeting Kit.")
March 2016 Fairfax VOTER. (Program: Encouraging voting and civic engagement; a look at NonProfit Vote).
February 2016 Fairfax VOTER. (Each unit chooses its own program during February).
January 2016 Fairfax VOTER. (Program: Program Planning for LWVUS & LWVFA 2016-2018: Your Chance to Choose a League Program)
December 2015 Fairfax VOTER.(Program: Money in Politics)
November 2015 Fairfax VOTER. (Program: Amending the U.S. Constitution)
October 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Reapportionment / Redistricting: The Current Status)
2014 - 2015 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2014 - June 2015)
June 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Affordable Housing: It's about People!)
May 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Where Is the Growth Going to Go in Fairfax County?)
April 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Annual Meeting 2015)
March 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Human Trafficking Part II: What Is Happening in Our Area?)
February 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Improving Firearm Safety in Virginia)
January 2015 Fairfax Voter (Program: Your Chance to Choose League Program at the LWVFA General Meeting on Saturday, January 24, 2015)
December 2014 Fairfax Voter (Program: Fairfax Schools Are Changing Schedules)
November 2014 Fairfax Voter (Program: Human Trafficking Part I: Slavery Still Exists Today)
October 2014 Fairfax Voter (Program: Fracking Pros and Cons: Is There a Way to Satisfy Both Sides?)
2013 - 2014 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2013 - June 2014)
- June 2014 Fairfax Voter Program: Firearms: The Method Most Often Selected for Homicides and Suicides in Fairfax County
- May 2014 Fairfax Voter Program: How Menus Are Changing in Fairfax School Cafeterias
- April 2014 Fairfax Voter Annual Meeting and LWV-VA Council Meeting
- 2014 Annual Meeting Kit (had been included in the printed April 2014 Fairfax Voter)
- March 2014 Fairfax Voter Program: Agriculture Study: Part II
- February 2014 Fairfax Voter Program: Agriculture Study: Overview and Part I
- January 2014 Fairfax Voter Program: General Meeting and National Program Planning
- December 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Fairfax County Public Schools-- Efficiency Report and Budget Issues
- November 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Is a Meal Tax the Best Way to Raise Additional Revenue for Fairfax County?
- October 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: What is the Future of Fairfax County Public Libraries?
- September 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Voting Rights in the US and Virginia: Past and Present
2012 - 2013 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2012 - June 2013)
- June 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Affordable Housing
- May 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Bi-Partisan Election Process Improvement Commission Report
- April 2013 Fairfax Voter Annual Meeting Kit
- March 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Clean, Affordable Water in Fairfax County
- February 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Uranium Mining in Virginia
- January 2013 Fairfax Voter Program: Program Planning for State and NCA
- December 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Fairfax County Budget)
- November 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Online Teaching and Learning in Fairfax County Schools: Where Are We Now? A look at online learning, sometimes called 'virtual learning' or 'distance education,' and how online textbooks are being implemented in Fairfax County Public Schools.
- October 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Privatization in Virginia: Colleges, ABC Stores, and Toll Roads)
- September 2012 Fairfax Voter Program: Money and Elections: Where is the Balance Point? A discussion of the impact of the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision
2011 - 2012 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2011 - June 2012)
- June 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Spotlight on Tysons Corner Traffic)
- May 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Domestic Violence Part II)
- April 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Annual Meeting)
- March 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Privatization)
- February 2012 Fairfax Voter (Program: Domestic Violence)
- December 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: LWVFA and LWVUS 2012-14 Program Planning)
- November 2011 Fairfax Voter Program: Bullying in Schools
- October 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: LWVUS Consensus - The Role of the Federal Government in Public Education)
- September 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: How New Healthcare Law Affects Virginians with Jill Hanken article from "Weldon Cooper" magazine)
2010 - 2011 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2010 - June 2011)
- June 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: Redistricting - A Tragic-Comedy in Three Acts)
- May 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program topic: Should Fairfax County Seek City Status?)
- April 2011 Fairfax Voter (2011 Annual Meeting Kit)
- March 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: Election Laws Study - LWV-VA Consensus Part II and Consensus Questions)
- February 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: Is Electricity in the Capital Area Adequate and Reliable?)
- January 2011 Fairfax Voter (Program: Annual Meeting; Domestic Violence article)
- December 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: 2011-13 Program Planning)
- November 2010 Fairfax VOTER: So, What Does State Government Do for You?
- October 2010 Fairfax VOTER: Food Safety and Health Concerns: Are we dying to Eat?
- September 2010 Fairfax VOTER: Eleven Myths About the League of Women Voters
2009 - 2010 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2009 - June 2010)
- June 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: Voter Registration: Time for a Change? - LWV-VA Consensus Part II Correct title of the Table 1 (Chart) shown on page EF-4 of June Voter should be: "Table 1 - State Board of Elections Budget ($000)*
- May 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: Voter Registration: Time for a change? LWV-VA Consensus, Part I)
- April 2010 Fairfax Voter (2010 Annual Meeting Kit)
- March 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: FCPS Elementary School Daily Schedules: Issues and Questions)
- February 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: How Can We Achieve a Secure World?)
- January 2010 Fairfax Voter (Program: Tysons Corner: What's Next?)
- December 2009 Fairfax Voter (Program Planning for LWVUS 2010-12: Your Chance to Choose a League Program)
- November 2009 Fairfax Voter: Program materials: Proffers and the Virginia State Legislature
- October 2009 Fairfax Voter Program: A Look at Issues Critical to Democracy
- September 2009 Fairfax VOTER. Program materials: Middle East Study, Part Two, Focuses on Forms of Terrorism.
2008 - 2009 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2008 - June 2009)
- June 2009 Fairfax Voter: Services for Aging in Fairfax and Turning Point Memorial Photos
- May 2009: 2009 Annual Meeting Kit
- April 2009: Encouraging Public Conversation about the Middle East
- March 2009: The World's Diminishing Oil
- February 2009: Popular Vote or Electoral College?
- January 2009: Gerrymandering in Virginia? What's at Stake?
- December 2008: LWV-VA and LWVNCA Program Planning for 2009-11
- November 2008: Restoration of Civil Rights of Felons
- October 2008: Part 1: It's not always easy to vote and Part 2: So you think you have the right to vote?
- September 2008: Part 1: Everything You Need to Know -- and Share -- about Elections with appendix ; Part 2: Nuclear Energy Pros and Cons, and Part 3: Turning Point Plaza Dedicated to Suffragists
2007 - 2008 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2007 - June 2008)
- June 2008: Reports: 60th Anniversary of LWV of the Fairfax Area; Reports on Heavy Student Backpacks in FCPS and Fairfax County's Cool County Initiative
- May 2008: LWV-VA Begins Process of Clarifying Issue of Restoration of Voting Rights for Felons and Consensus Questions
- April 2008: LWVFA turns 60! & the Annual Meeting Kit
- March 2008: Fairfax County Schools Postions Part II: Bricks, Buses and Books
- February 2008: The Future Lies With Four-Year Olds -- Quality Pre-School Education in Virginia
- January 2008: Program Topic: Can Fairfax County Keep its Cool?
- December 2007: Maintaining Our Grass Roots Identity: Program Planning for LWVUS & LWVFA 2008-2010
- November 2007: Immigration Study Continues to Top League Agenda
- October 2007: League Tackles Complicated Immigration Issues! and Consensus Questions
- September 2007: Affordable Housing in Fairfax County and Fairfax City
2006 - 2007 Fairfax VOTERS: (September 2006 - June 2007)
- June 2007: LWVFA School Positions
- May 2007: Immigration -- Economic Aspects of Authorized and Unauthorized Immigration; Immigration in Fairfax County
- April 2007: Concurrence with later start times for middle and high school students; Annual Meeting Kit
- March 2007: LWVNCA Airports' Update
- February 2007: Land Use: Can Suburbs become cities? Would we want them to?, Part 1 and Where We Live, Part 2
- January 2007: General Meeting; Virginia History via Virginia Happenings
- December 2006: Program Planning for LWV-VA and LWVNCA; The Importance of One Vote
- November 2006: Redistricting in Virginia
- October 2006: Juries in Virginia
- September 2006: Marriage and Virginia's Proposed Amendment
2005 - 2006 Fairfax VOTERS: (Octber 2005 - June 2006)
- June 2006: Jury Deliberations link here and June 2006 newsletter link here
- May 2006: Later High School Start Times in FCPS
- April 2006: Unit Choice; articles on Curbside Recycling in Fairfax, Preference Poll on the Death Penalty
- March 2006: The Politics of Fear
- February 2006: Public Libraries, Part II Consensus
- January 2006: General Meeting; Topic: Gangs, National and International Implications; CEDAW Report
- December 2005: LWVUS and LWVFA Program Planning; Lobby Corps wants you!
- November 2005: CEDAW: Convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination against Women
- October 2005: Gangs and Prevention