The League of Women Voters of the Fairfax Area seeks volunteers to register voters at various locations across the county.
Our Voter Registration events
Registering voters requires official training. Here's more information:
Note: The Virginia Department of Elections has suspended online Voter Registration until July 1st, 2018.
- Online Training is offline for scheduled updates and will return July 1, 2018
- List of certified persons and organizations
Please note: Certifications expire 6/30/18 and you will need to renew your certification. The online training video will return on 7/1/18 for the recommencement of training.
On July 1st or later, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the Third Party Voter Registration Training. Certification expires on June 30th each year. Online training must be retaken annually.
2. Complete the affidavit. Underneath Online training video, on the same web page, there is an instruction in green italics. Be sure to click on it to go to the Survey Monkey questionnaire, which is the affidavit. After you have completed it, your name will be entered into the database for this year.
3. Complete a Voter Registration Application Request and at the end of the training.
Interested in ORganizing a Voter Registration drive or Have questions about volunteering?
Write to our Voter Registration Chair, Bob Meredith, at email@example.com
Interested in organizing a high school voter registration drive or have questions about the voter registration challenge?
Contact Beth Tudan, our Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Fairfax County Public Schools High School Voter Registration Challenge page.